Here we go~
1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since March 2006. 9 years. Atleast that is what my old Kasu-Flame account says. I feel like I had an account previous, but I can't find it. xD
2) What does your username mean?
KasuRequiem is a mashup of Kasukami, a nickname I've had since I was in late 6th, early 7th grade. Inspired by the names Kasume and Kasuma.
Requiem is the name of a character of mine named Requiem Dreams, named after the song Requiem of Dreams as is kinda obvious.
3) Describe yourself in three words.
Hot-headed, Creative/Dreamer, Animated
4) Are you left or right handed?
5) What was your first deviation?
Don't ask me what is wrong with her fingers. I do not know. @___@
6) What is your favourite type of art to create?
Anime/Manga styled digital art
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Realism I suppose? I personally have little to no interest in it, however I think the understanding and ability to make such art would be helpful in my other works.
8) What was your first favourite?
I thiiiink it was this one. I still love it XD
Old dA is literily backwards so Im not sure.
9) What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Flash stuff. Animations mostly xD
10) Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
OMG worst question ever. My top favorites however are;
11) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Definately SonicRocksMySocks / Kylee Henke *u* She's been a HUGE inspiration to me for YEARS >u<
12) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I definately wouldn't be who I am now if not for people I met on Furcadia.
13) What are your preferred tools to create art?
My Wacom Intuos Manga Small tablet and Easy Paint Tool Sai!
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My room I guess.
15) What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I don't know. It's weird. I dont have many deviantart memories despite being here for so long. But if I had to choose it would be when I used to frequent an rp / animemanga chatroom on da back in the day. That's where I met and .